Home service massage Quezon City by Pamper Patrol Spa is getting popular by the minute. Who wouldn’t want to have a Home service massage Quezon City by Pamper Patrol Spa is getting popular by the minute. Who wouldn’t want to have a relaxing and healthy body massage right at the comfort of your own home? Almost everyone today would choose home service rather than the traditional massage at spas because of the hectic schedule and fast-paced life we lead.
With the home service spa in Project 5, Quezon City, people wouldn’t have to face stressful traffic just to get to their favorite spas. You won’t have to waste time getting there, either. Instead, you can avoid the many stressors in the environment on your way and just wait in comfort for the therapist to get to your house. Sounds inviting? Learn the different massage types now and try one at home.
The Difference Between Swedish and Thai Massage
Many who have never had a massage because of their busy schedules now have the opportunity to enjoy this wellness treatment because of Pamper Patrol Spa’s home service spa Quezon City.
But with all the different massage types available, it can get pretty confusing to choose the right one to have on your first massage. To help you out, let’s differentiate the two most popular types of massage in the country.
- Swedish Massage
– this is often referred to as the relaxing massage. It uses five techniques in delivering massage which are stroking, gliding, kneading, pounding, and shaking.
– the client has to undress and cover himself with a towel before the procedure.
– massage oils or lotions are used.
– its benefits include reducing pain and joint stiffness as well as relieving stress.
- Thai Massage
– this is called the lazy yoga because the therapist assists the client into different yoga positions by using his hands, knees, legs and feet.
– It uses techniques similar to Swedish massage along with acupressure, muscle compression and joint mobilization.
– the client is fully clothed and the massage does not need oils or lotions.
– its benefits include reducing stress, back pain and muscle spasticity, and improving balance.
Now that you know the difference between the two most common and popular massage types, which will you choose for your first home massage QC?
Now is the right time to have a massage. So, do explore the different massage types, find the right one for you and schedule your home massage with Pamper Patrol Spa. Visit their website now.