Most of us have heard and experienced Swedish and Thai massage during our home service massage QC, but many have no idea what an Ayurvedic massage is. They may not even have heard about it until now.
So what is Ayurvedic massage all about? And what difference does it have from other massage styles?
All About Ayurvedic Massage
Ayurvedic massage is considered one of India’s best kept secrets. It is known as “abhyanga” from the Sanskrit words “abhi” and “anga” which means “towards” and “movement”.
Abhyanga is the synchronized massaging of the body towards the direction of the arterial blood’s movement. In other words, it means massaging the body towards the direction of the body hair. The reason for this is based on the scientific explanation that it increases blood flow to the most distal parts of the body and prevent overwhelming the heart due to increased venous return.
What Happens During An Ayurvedic Massage
Oil is consistently used during Ayurvedic massage. Like most massage service Quezon City, this approach brings the client to a relaxed state and they often claim improvement in sleep and a general sense of well-being. It is ideal that this massage style is done daily to help keep the effects of stress at bay.
What can you expect during an Ayurvedic home massage Quezon City?
- This deeply relaxing massage nourishes the tissues, cells, and muscles and calms the mind and nervous system.
- The whole body is massaged, from the back, arms, hands, neck, head, hips, legs and feet.
- Specially prepared oils are used, usually with herbs, to help maximize the healing process.
- The oils are heated to a comfortable temperature and infused with herbs. This will make them penetrate the skin easier and transfer the healing properties of nature to the cells and the different body parts.
- The massage will last from 30 to 90 minutes.
- During the therapy, you will be covered with a sheet and the body part that is massaged is the only one exposed.
If you want to experience Ayurvedic therapy with the best home service massage Quezon City, just visit Pamper Patrol Spa.
Learn about Pamper Patrol Spa services today and how you can achieve optimum wellness during your home massage. Schedule you massage with the best therapists hassle-free. Check them out now.