A home service spa Quezon City is quite in demand today for people wanting to experience utmost relaxation. After all, a home massage extends your relaxation fairly longer and you feel more secure and at ease at the comfort of your own home. But if you are tired of your usual spa session or if you are particularly achy in some parts of your body, why not try another form of massage therapy? A Thai massage, for one.
Let’s learn if this type of massage is applicable to you and if it’s just what you need.
What is Thai Massage?
If you feel uncomfortable stripping your clothes off during a home massage QC, then Thai massage may just be the thing for you. Unlike other types of massage therapy that require you to get undressed and lie under a sheet on a massage table, Thai massage is performed with your clothes on and is usually done on a mat on the floor. This is just one characteristic of the “lazy man’s yoga” that makes it different from other forms of massage.
Here are some more key points of this type of massage therapy:
- Thai Massage does not make use of oils or lotions.
- It uses stretching, pulling and rocking techniques instead of the more relaxing kneading and gliding used in other massage types.
- The massage therapist uses his hands, knees, legs and feet to move you in yoga-like positions thereby relieving tension.
- It may be described as painful but it shouldn’t be, although some discomfort may be felt.
As for its benefits, Thai massage does not disappoint.
- It is known to relieve tension headaches.
- It helps relieve muscle pain and stiffness in the joints.
- It can improve range of motion.
- It relieves stress and helps calm the mind.
- It decreases back pain.
Thai Massage and Back Pain
Many people rave the benefits of a Thai home service massage QC area especially when it comes to back pain. And so people who experience it try massage therapy to get some relief. And they are grateful they did.
A study revealed that Thai massage improved the back pain of half of its participants while another study concluded that this massage is effective in treating chronic back pain with the effects usually lasting up to 6 months.
There are more studies that support the positive effects of Thai massage on back pain. And if you’re one of the 80% of adults who experience this condition, do try the lazy man’s yoga and reap its benefits. Furthermore, have it at home and feel more comfortable. Book your home massage with Pamper Patrol Spa and start feeling better. Learn more about them today.