It is a good thing that there is a 24 hour home service massage Quezon City that you can call to make your wife enjoy her special day even though she is not into a celebratory mood. You can show her how much you love and care for her by giving her something wonderful for all the exhausting work she does at home. She deserves more for cleaning the house, cooking your food, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and watching your kids everyday right? Too bad she is too tired even to celebrate her birthday and you do feel guilty. So why not give her something that can make her relax and comfortable, reinvigorate her aching body, clear out all the stress and anxiety, and leave her smiling in her sleep? You don’t need to bring her to a spa and massage center, all you ever need is just to make a call. Pamper her like a queen that she is by treating her to the best home service massage therapy. Let her experience the benefits of massage and make her special day memorable.
Therapeutic Benefits of Massage Therapy
Pamper Patrol Spa can offer Massage Therapist home service anytime you need it. Any of their certified therapist is knowledgeable when it comes to physiology and anatomy with experience regarding a variety of massage techniques. Your wife is in good hands and will be treated by experts devoted to her well-being. The beneficial therapy at the hands of specialists can help with the following treatments:
- Stress and stress related problems
- Depression and anxiety
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Body aches, muscle tension and spasm
- Tendinitis, arthritis and bursitis
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
When is Massage Therapy Not Allowed?
You just want your wife to smile the next day after she becomes well rested but there are times that home service massage QC is not advisable. Here are certain conditions you need to know when massage becomes contraindicated:
- When your wife has fever, just underwent a surgery, has over varicose veins and untreated hypertension
- She has a skin disease, pitting edema, angina, neuritis, bell’s palsy, epilepsy, and sun burn
- She just did chemotherapy or radiation. Massage may be allowed if recommended by a doctor
- She is taking prescription medicines wherein massage is not permitted
- There is a specific massage therapy for pregnant women called prenatal massage. Others massage are not recommended
- If she is prone to blood clots, has a heart disease, or any serious heart condition
Pamper Patrol Spa offers the best 24 hour massage therapy home service perfect for any occasion at your very home. Surprise your love one by letting her choose among the services being offered and watch her smile when you set the appointment.