Parents are not the only ones who want a dose of their massage home service Quezon City to relax and pamper themselves. Children also want this experience after a whole day at school or doing activities which leaves them exhausted. But should you really let your child get a massage? Is it safe for someone as young as they are?
Touch is a way of showing affection to our loved ones. But this is not the only thing a massage at home near me does. It actually has so many benefits especially to young children and babies. Touch or massage therapy is even encouraged by medical practitioners in order to stimulate their body to grow and develop, which is quite advantageous because children have a lot of growing up to do.
Specifically, massage helps little ones through the following:
- Weight gain.This is specifically helpful in premature infants since touching, from gentle massages to cuddling, helps release certain hormones that aid in the growth and development of vital organs and the brain.
- Stress release. Massages are known to decrease the levels of stress hormones and blood glucose which helps alleviate feelings of anxiety that children get from the pressures of everyday life.
- Immune system booster.By reducing the levels of stress hormones, children get a healthier immune system. This helps children fight off diseases and help them recover faster from sickness.
- Motor development.Touch therapy helps ease the tension in muscles and joints which makes the development of fine motor skills possible.
- Mental stimulant. Studies have revealed that a massage improves certain functions in the brain causing increased alertness and improved concentration.
The benefits of a home massage QC are vast and not only for adults. Children benefit greatly from it too. There are even specialty massages for infants and children with special needs.
Special Massage for Children
Infants have been known to reap the benefits of a massage well. They gained weight positively, feel calmer and more secure, and even feel relief from tummy woes and teething problems.
However, children with special needs are another story. Therapeutic massages for kids with autism, ADHD, Down’s syndrome and other conditions of the like are tailor-made and customized to fit each child’s needs. Significant results in physical, mental and even emotional areas are observed. And parents can learn how to give their youngsters the massage they need in order to optimize the benefits.
So get your massage and let your child have one too. Book your home massage appointment at Pamper Patrol Spa and experience holistic wellness for you and your family. Visit Pamper Patrol Spa today.