Our feet are usually one of the most neglected parts of our body which we don’t usually subject to a proper foot massage from a mobile spa Quezon City. This is really unfair to our lower extremities that are responsible for taking us places. Our bottoms deserve the best pampering whenever possible and a regular foot massage will be the best treat for them because of the amazing benefits it can give not just to our feet but to our whole body, as well.
Why Get A Foot Massage?
Foot massage, or reflexology as more commonly known to others, dates back to ancient Egypt and China approximately 5000 years ago. It was only introduced to the new world in 1913. And since then, it has been a popular form of alternative medicine to our body’s aches and pains.
Although reflexology is also a massage, it is different from a simple foot massage service Quezon City.
- Foot Massage
A simple foot massage is a direct approach and much less complex than reflexology. Even though different types of massage do not follow the same style, the concept of applying pressure on and around the foot in order to relieve tension and achieve relaxation is the same.
This practice applies pressure on specific points on the feet that is connected to different parts of the body, be it internal organs, bones or body systems. It then stimulates a response on the corresponding body part.
These two approaches to foot massage therapy have so many benefits that anyone willing to try it can gain. What are these benefits of foot massage in Timog Quezon City exactly?
- Benefits of foot massage:
- Decrease the level of anxiety and lifts the mood.
- Relaxes and improves sleep; can also be helpful to insomniacs.
- Improve blood circulation from sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise and restrictive footwear.
- Helps lower high blood pressure and high triglyceride levels.
- Helps reduce pain, aids in fast recovery and prevents future injury such as plantar fasciitis.
- Effective in treating headaches and migraines.
- Helps reduce swelling or edema on the legs and feet.
- Great way to moisturize the feet and keep the skin healthy and smooth.
If these benefits aren’t enough to convince you to book your massage now, then take time to read research about the many more benefits it can give aside from the ones mentioned. Give foot massage a try, a home service one from Pamper Patrol Spa while you’re at it. You will definitely relax and enjoy its benefits. Learn more about Pamper Patrol Spa today and how you can book an appointment.